I am very excited to tell you that my blog got nominated for The Liebster Award 2015. I am highly thankful to http://www.harstuff-travel.org/ for nominating me for this award.
About the award:
Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
Here are few rules that are required to be followed when one accepts the Liebster Award Nominations.
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
So lets start with answering the questions.
1.How the idea of blogging came to your mind?
Blogosphere has always been an information bank for me, I grew up learning via blogs and when I realized I could add to the large pool of knowledge I started my own blog.
2.What is the most interesting thing about your blog?
That it reflects what I love the most and that just makes me want to give my 100%
3.Who is your favorite author and why?
I cannot put down on 1 author because there are so many of them who have touched my journey. Right from Enid Blyton to JK Rowling, each one of them have been a part of me as I grew and learnt. For now I am hooked to all the books by Paul Theroux.
4.What motivates you to blog?
The fact that there is someone in the world benefiting by my experience also storing my memories somewhere for forever and the peace that I get when I go back to them.
5.What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
Liebster is one of them, I have been published with Happy Trips. I am waiting for my first post on Nat Geo Traveller. *Fingers crossed*
6.Which is your favourite sport?
To play: Table Tennis To watch: Cricket
7.What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
8.What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
The ease with which once can express oneself and the satisfaction after doing so.
9.What are your hobbies?
Reading, Travelling, Cooking and Writing.
10.If you were to name three goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
-Blog more often
-Increase reader base
-Be recognized more
11.If you were to give out advice for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
Blog more often
Now here are the questions which I am asking to my nominees.
- How the idea of blogging came to your mind?
- What are the best practices you use to promote your blog?
- What are some achievements your blog has received and which one are you eyeing next?
- What motivates you to blog?
- A learning after you started blogging?
- An advice to budding bloggers?
- The best piece of blog you have written?
- Most recommended place you have traveled to? Why?
- Next destination you wish to travel to and why?
- Your blog-resolution this year?
- Do you have a favorite blogger? Who?
- Seema Chauhan
- Bombay Glutton
- Dumbbells and Drama
Happy Blogging! 😀